Tender Opportunity Jan 2021
23rd January, 2021
Tender Opportunity – Billcar Precision Engineering Ltd
Background – Billcar Precision Engineering Ltd, based in Shrewsbury, specialise in machining components for the automotive, aerospace, food, agricultural and quarrying sectors to name a few.
Opportunity – We wish to acquire a Solar PV installation with the following specifications:
· 100 kWp system
· Skylights to remain uncovered
· Scaffolding and access equipment to be included
· Skylight protection covers during installation only
Site visits if required can be arranged with the project manager detailed below.
Capability – Suppliers are invited to provide examples of similar installations undertaken in the past three years to demonstrate capability to undertake this project.
Selection Criteria – The contract will be awarded to the most cost-effective tender that meets the requirements of the tender and can be delivered within the planned timescales.
Payment Terms – Payment will be made in stages and agreed as part of the contract discussions. Anticipated payment terms to be included in the prospective supplier’s quotation.
Cost – To be stipulated in the prospective supplier’s quotation.
· Completed tenders to be received by the companies Project Manager via email no later than 12:00 noon on the 9th February 2021.
· Project timing plan to be included in prospective supplier’s tender. Timing plan to be agreed as part of contract negotiations.
Please ensure your formal quotation meets the following requirements: -
· Supplier company details.
· Purchasing company details and contact name.
· Specification of works.
· Quantities required.
· Unit/service cost.
· Total cost.
· Details of any discounts/rebates.
· Delivery information.
· Payment details.
· Any special requirements.
· Evidence of previous projects carried out of a similar nature.
· Evidence of skills, experience and qualifications of the business.
· Contract Terms and Conditions.
· Health and safety arrangements.
· Estimated lifespan of the PV System and Components.
· Product Warranty on all parts and services.
· Estimated annual maintenance costs.
· Evidence of Employers and Public liability insurance is compulsory, quotations given without this will not be considered.
· Each quotation received will be evaluated on the above criteria and scored based on the: -
· Price - 60%
· Quality - 40%
Project Manager: Karen Pryce
Tel: 01743 450 044 Option 1